Keeping a clean, attractive, and healthy smile is important for people of all ages, particularly people who want to make a great first impression or kiss a loved one on Valentine’s Day. Working with your United Smiles Dentist you should be able to keep your smile shining, or transform your ordinary smile into a stunning one.
What are the steps to improving or maintaining your smile? Here are some tips to help you keep your smile and dental health for Valentine’s Day!
Good Habits at Home are the Start
By practicing good dental care at home, you can keep your teeth healthy and prevent many dental care problems. If you want a kissable smile, there are some simple and commonsense practices you can adopt at home:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day, for a minimum of two minutes. Ask your dentist or hygienist to show you the proper brushing techniques.
- Floss at least once a day to remove any plaque trapped in your teeth.
- Have a healthy, balanced diet to ensure you get proper nutrients to protect your teeth, gums and body.
- Don’t smoke or use tobacco products. Tobacco can lead to gum disease and oral cancer, along with other health conditions.
- Go to United Smiles for professional check-ups and cleanings to detect early signs of tooth decay and gum disease.
Whiten Those Teeth!
Teeth whitening can be a “miracle cure” for a smile, in some cases brightening teeth up to 8 shades in just one visit to your dentist. In-office whitening leaves you with a whiter smile on the same day. For patients who need to whiten on their own schedule, take-home whitening means you use your whitening trays on your own time in the convenience of you home.
In office whitening is, of course, the safest, as when you have your teeth whitened under the supervision of a dentist, who will take into account you particular dental health and needs.
It is also worth noting that cleaned teeth whiten more effectively than dirty teeth. So having a dental cleaning prior to whitening will increase the results of the process.
Tooth sensitivity can be an issue, however, sensitivity does not mean that you cannot whiten your teeth and your dentist has solutions to make whitening possible for most patients.
Keep Your Smile Healthy White with United Smiles!
United Smiles is conveniently located in the heart of Mernda Village, serving patients from all Melbourne areas. Our office has ample parking at the rear of the building. Wheelchair access is also available at the front of the building.
Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening at United Smiles
We offer the best prices on leading teeth whitening systems and FREE Teeth Whitening consultation.
To claim your FREE Teeth Whitening consultation call us on (03) 8682 8658 or book online Today!